30 August 2010

new leaf


i have not put word to blog in over 3 months...good grief. i probably think of a topic two or more times a week while working in the shop but then like morning fog..it dissipates, never to be retrieved from the corners of my brain. thus..the new leaf to which i refer.

i read a bevy of blogs every day and am always impressed with the clay folk who find the energy/discipline to post frequently so i vow to become more like them. i'm going to make a solid effort to post at least once a week..i know that i've got a lot to say but i often worry that it might be too trivial, but worry no more, i'm putting it out there.

i think that being active with my business facebook page also makes me feel like i'm participating in cyberland but blogging is such a different forum than quick fb updates.
so...stay tuned and feel free to ask any questions of offer suggestions for blog posts.

enjoy your day.

4 comments:

  1. Yea....great reminder for me also to blog more often and be more interesting.... Have a great day :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your world quite interesting, so I am especially looking forward to more posts. thank you for always being an inspiration to me to be more creative... and now it seems more interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rob...thanks for always sticking by my blog effort-even when the effort was abysmal.
    hug.

    ReplyDelete